Clearly one of Palm Coves most beautiful properties inspired by the Hollywood Hills and built by Kevin Reilly of Reilly Constructions with sweeping views across the coastline. This distinguished residence designed for lifestyle is set magnificently within lush established gardens, occupying a unique and private 1559m2 holding.
Nestled privately into an elevated location high within the Macalister Range, this relaxing retreat holds a commanding position with spectacular and uninterrupted views over the coastal resort village, through to the coastline beyond into the Coral Sea. Positioned in a highly desirable precinct and an easy 30 minute drive to the CBD of Cairns, this home is an absolute hidden treasure.
Sure to impress on entry, the all-weather entrance is one that offers intrigue and excitement to enter. The owners have also used bespoke rock walls for retaining setting the scene for the home beyond. Once inside, it is apparent that the views form an integral part of the home's internal design, with every window positioned to provide wonderful long-range views throughout.
A welcoming wide entertaining deck synonymous with Queensland living, and an entry foyer introduce you to this sophistication filled home. A next generation style kitchen lies at the heart, complete with an oversized island bench and down lights. Appointed with quality appliances and plentiful storage, the seamless flow from kitchen to ample dining will please the entertainer within you.
An expansive lounge is perfectly designed to bring the stunning environment close and cooling benefit from an outstanding easterly orientation. Tiled floors and generous proportions provide a luxurious sense of space, enhanced by the use of high ceilings, extensive window glazing, abundant natural light and a veritable wall of hideaway "pocket" glass doors, inviting you out onto the oversized deck and terrace.
Generous living is consistent throughout the home with four privately zoned bedrooms and three bathrooms plus powder room supported by an abundance of storage. For those who work or create from home, you're spoilt for inspired space – there's a separate study and media room with HD 3D ceiling mounted projector, wall mounted screen and five ceiling mounted speakers plus sub woofer also to finish the space is the floor to ceiling full black satin curtains creating the finishing touch to your own cinema.
* 1159m2 allotment with superb coastal views offering outstanding privacy
* Infinity swimming pool and heated spa
* Electric blinds in the main bedroom , guests room and kitchen
* Chefs special butlers pantry
* Integrated ceiling speakers throughout the ground floor
* Beautiful, mature landscaped gardens offering Avocado,Mandarin, Limes, Oranges, Lemonade, Lemon, Kaffir, Curry tree, Rosemary, Mint, Ginger and Tumeric
* Spectacular views across the Palm Cove where the rainforest meets the Coral Sea and beyond
* Flexible design with 4 bedrooms, study and loft studio plus 3 bathrooms
* Spacious living, dining and lounge areas with 180 degree coastal views
* 6 vehicle accommodation plus workshop area
* Building Design Awards 2019 Far North QLD Winner New House Build
A bespoke, character home boasting panoramic coastal views is a rare find, highlighting this exceptional opportunity to secure your own stunning piece of serenity in our region.
Just 5 minutes to the to the beautiful beaches of Palm Cove and beyond, around 30 minutes to the Cairns International Airport. The location could not be better!
Contact Nathan Shingles to organise your private inspection of this amazing and truly unique residence.
- Building Area549m²
- Land Area1559m²
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Available
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Outside Spa
- Pay TV Access
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - Above ground