This well located quality 3 bedroom apartment has been a family get away since new. This apartment was carefully selected by the owners upon completion of the complex in 2010 because of its view from the balcony. It has a green leafy view to the mountains and does not look directly onto other apartments. Not many in the complex can boast this fact. The owners have used the apartment as a part time home in Cairns and it has never been lease out. The apartment has been recently painted and the carpets have been updated with top quality carpet throughout, leaving just the entry foyer and wet areas with practical tiles. The kitchen has quality appliances with loads of storage and bench space. The open plan design allows the kitchen to seamlessly flow onto the generous sized dining and lounge area which in turn opens out onto the large balcony.
Features we love :
- There is an underground car parking space neatly located near the lift for ease of access.
- The swimming pool and grounds are beautifully maintained
- There are fully automatic gates to the Cairns Pavilions
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Built in robes
- Split aircons through out
- There is a generous sized laundrette. - Large hot water service
- Close location to Stockland Cairns a major shopping centre
- Close to public transport
- Well managed body corporate
Council Rates Approx. $2600 per year
Body Corporate Fees Approx. $6200 per year
Please call Jenna for a private inspection of this wonderful apartment on mb: 0407 955 936
For interstate buyers who are unable to inspect in person please don't wait, feel free to call Jenna to arrange a FaceTime or Skype walk through.
- Building Area129m²
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Split System Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool - In ground